Posts

Monday, March 7, 2016

Shuttle Music Player



Hello, guys. I am back again. It's been a while. I know. But I am finally here. Today I have a wonderful android application for you. A music player which has some good features you may like. SimpleCity Music & Audio has introduced to you 'Shuttle Music Player'. It's light, simple but a powerful music player.

Let me tell you some of it's features.

Material design: It has a very attractive material design.


Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost: It has a built in 6-band equalizer which makes your adjustments easy.



Lyrics: You can also see lyrics of songs. But only embedded lyrics.

Automatic artwork downloading: It automatic download the updated artworks. The artworks are very attractive.

Themes: It has tons of theme options. There is also light and dark mode. More themes are available in paid version.


 Sleep timer: It has sleep timer option to put you music player into sleep.

It has many more features that can't be explainable. You have to use it know it. So, experience the world of music with Shuttle Music Player.

You can download this app from here.





I am done for now, guys. I hope you will like this wonderful android application. I'll see you next time. Good night.



------------ Whi73 S0u1

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Created By Sn4k3_B1t3 || Copyright @ 2015