Posts

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Battery Optimizer & Cleaner

       





Hello, what's up, guys. I know it's a long wait. I am extremely sorry for that. Even I was so upset that I couldn't come back even if I wanted. But now I am back. And I am back with some new, with some amazing. Today I am here with a very useful application for android. In every android smart phone, there is a common problem. " BATTERY ". And this problem is still not fixed yet properly. People are asking more & more battery life. So an useful app is produced by one & only Intel Corporation. McAfee (Intel security) Productivity has produced to you The "Battery Optimizer & Cleaner". It has solved the problems that is associated with battery life to some extent.

It's main features are -

1. QUICK BOOSTER improves your phone’s performance with boosting up.

       




2. BATTERY SAVER extends your battery life by closing unnecessary apps.

          





3. STORAGE CLEANER removes hidden and unnecessary app-related files, including blurry or copied photos.





4. DATA MONITOR monitors the daily mobile data usage.

                   



5. Notification Toolbar enables you to extend your battery with a quick sensor toolbar.




These are the main features of this app. But you can find it more out by using it yourself. You can download this app from here.







All right, guys. It's time to go now. I hope you will like this wonderful app. I will come back next time with something new & exciting to the Android World.




----------- Whi73 S0u1

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Created By Sn4k3_B1t3 || Copyright @ 2015