Posts

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Customize the My Computer Properties Window




Hello friends,
After a long break I am back again. Hope during this time you guyz have enjoyed the posts of my co-admins.

Today I will show you guyz that how you can customize the Properties Window of My Computer.


So let's starts


[] Open RUN using win+r command and type regedit




[] Now go to this link:

   HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\OEMInformation


[] Here you will find all the information about your computer's properties window.



[] Now double click on any string value to edit that. I am selecting the Manufacturer string as example.

In here type in any name you want to show as the Manufacturer Name.


[] Then click on ok. You can edit every value of this menu and make your computer's Properties Window as like as you want.

  




Thanks for reading. Hope I will be back again with more customization of windows. 
Leave your feedback in the comment section below.



------------ Hyp3rAc7iv3

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Created By Sn4k3_B1t3 || Copyright @ 2015